We acknowledge that running our business has an effect on society. In particular, we have a responsibility to our clients, our employees and as well as the broader community in which we operate.
We are committed to taking responsibility for our actions and encourage a positive contribution towards improving standards for our clients and our employees, minimising our impact on the environment and improving the quality of the local community.
We are committed to:
- Committing ourselves responsibly and in an ethical manner
- Creating a positive working environment
- Supporting local communities
- Improving our services to clients
- Acting fairly in our dealings
- Minimising the impact on our environment
In consideration of our social responsibility policy, from time to time we take on adoption tracing and/or any interesting cases on a pro bono basis.
If you have a complicated case, and all efforts have failed in finding long lost family, we may be able to help at nil charge. Please telephone us on 0121 769 0381.